Friday, January 23, 2009

It's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's blog, It's blog,

Look at me i have a blogger blog too! i'm totally in on the wilmington internet scene now! oh glorious day! i know you're reading this at some point todd. and probably danny. sometimes i read other peoples blogs, and sometimes i don't for a while. i have a livejournal, which i was way ahead of the gay internet nerd blog gold rush with about 6 or 7 ago in high school. i deleted most entries from anytime before i turned 18, so damn. i really dropped the ball on that one. i bet there was some cringe-worthy shit in there. and in fact there totally still is with the past 4 years that are still on my livejournal. but fuck off, this is my blogger to make me look important and like i do stuff. i will try to not use it to bitch too much, but probably will anyway. i hadn't updated it because i forgot my password but then i figured out i just use google. i am so smart. also i am so smart because i figured out i had to have the stupid light on in order to do my wash, but i did and now its done. and my room is clean and sheets are on my bed. what the fuck? yes. that's right. i even hung up my suit and jacket and folded my clean clothes. i am siked to be going to the muffs show tomorrow night, and even more siked that i do not have to take the chinatown bus but am insted getting a ride from someone sweet. i hope i dont cut my face shaving. that sucks. and i bleed alot these days when i get cut. i think smoking alot of weed makes you bleed more. something tells me this is the reason.... filling out health insurance forms is a pain in the ass but will be awesome when i can go to the doctor. anyways i was supposed to be showing off pictures.......



This picture comes from this article http://www.philly.com/philly/gallery/20090111_A_spirit_wandering__then_a_life_lost.html which my old roomate john found and sent to me.
Photobucket


This photo was stolen from some dudes flickr. He has a decent camera apperantly and an eye for heroin chic!
Photobucket



This is also from a random flickr... This girls eyes say two things, "i am high as hell" and "damn, who is this mr. moist and why does he call himself that and write it on trash cans?" Also her shirt says she loves new york. I wish i knew where this picture was taken, because that looks like a delaware trash can to me and if so then this would be filled with crazy coincidences! Also, if she is over 18 she should come see how clean my room is....
Photobucket



And that's it for now. i don't want to prematurely blow my picture load for my k00l blog d00d. and i have to go with the rest of my day it's already 2:25 and my rides at 4 and i still have to go to todds but i'm sitting here blogging it up. blog blog blog.

I finished a flyer for the tit patrols/the surf city rockers show and hopefully todd will scan it soon so i can show it off on here on the internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment