Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday morning.

...So, dannys too cool for comments. And i can't read all that billy writes but michael phelps smoking weed is pretty funny, and i probably wouldn't have seen that anywhere else! But yeah, just wait til i can remember how to use todds scanner danny, then it will really be on. In fact today being my first day off from a long week (overtime!!??!) maybe i'll scan something and do a flyer for the tit patrol/sheckies show. Maybe something about fatties, since they're fat right? Yo, so many commas in this paragraph, like seriously!

I hadn't been to baltimore for longer than i can remember, but it was cool driving past the same factory buildings on 95 i saw graffiti on when i was a wee little one. I remember being in the back seat of my parents car when my brother still hit me because he didn't like me around (as oppossed to loving me so god damn much) and looking out the window and wondering how they got up there and why there wasn't more on every single building. It's pretty cool looking back realizing a lot of the graffiti i saw growing up was actual worthwhile graffiti (although with baltimore "script" tags its kind of hard to tell, huh? ... huh?) that has a place in the history and whatnot. Seriously.... does anybody else remember when there was legitimate writers who had fame and respect amongst peers and they fucking rollerbladed.. and talked about it in magazines???.... Well, thats okay 'cause i don't so much either, it's best not to. That shit doesn't fly, i don't know how it did then. Stupid 90's. I'll try to find pictures from the bathroom of the bar i went to, the pizza bar, which got completely obliteriated. Pee-ing with 4 random 30 something year old dudes catching tags around you is pretty funny. On some super nerdy blog name dropping shit, apperantly FELON and VANDEL were in attendance.

Helping wash dishes for a bit was fun actually. You don't have to worry about burning shit or under-cooking things (neither of which i do too much of...) just wash and put away.

Fuck, seriously, did you realize you can get a headache immediately when annoying people come on tv or into the room?

Alright i don't want to go on and on, soooooooooooooo...



My point from the other day in picture proof. .... Knees!


1 comment:

  1. 1) Excellent use of commas. I love commas!
    2) I'm thinking of reinstating comments since I am no longer controversial.
    3) I have scanned over 200 items. Try and keep up!

    ReplyDelete