Sunday, February 8, 2009

More old stuff!

I like when there's a song about a day of the week and then you listen to that song on that day. like today. and the queers "sunday morning". just like last sunday morning. Anyways, here's bigger versions of flyers danny posted on his blog. redbull is still really gross smelling.






I'm pretty sure i didn't go to this one.






























I don't think i went to this either, but man. stuffing would be awesome right about now.



























I guess this means that band pink razors played twice in delaware. hmph. look at that. they have a pretty decent name.































Tit patrol didn't actually play this punk rock prom, but it was a fun time.































This is my favorite flyer i have made.


































Okay, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment