Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dude, i'm cheesing my fucking balls off.

Yo. here's some comix. i wanted to draw more today, but my fingers hurt. i think i'm going to have arthritis. but first, here's the limited edition tour t-shirt which came in today. but yeah, there's about 20 so goodluck.





















I had this hanging on my work station for a couple days like a motivational poster.



























Ahhh! seriously, some people need to shut the fuck up.





















I wonder what the proper way to do a cursive "x" is.






















Seriously. i have more comics i bet will make some people happy.























Chucks folded down is the way for girls to wear them.


























Oh, it's such a shame.













Office supplies!



















hey, don't that kick a little ass.













Here's an old mosaic i made. i was told to make something "graffiti-style" and "gaudy". here's what i came up with.





















One day, when this company goes under, or one of my friends quits, i will have this. Principal damn it!





















South park is such a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment