Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Who doesn't want to be steve martin?

So, one day after being named employee of the month i ended my 11 hour shift by almost fucking killing myself. Fuck "pumping and dumping" (draining, filtering the oil then dumping the clean(ish) oil back into the fryer) fryers, i make love to my fryers when they're dirty. thats how things get extra greasy and taste sexy. Anyway what had happen was... i didn't screw on this pipe enough and hot oil shot all over the floor and on my shoe and part of my leg, but luckily i didn't melt to death because i jumped and turned the vavle off with the quickness. But i cleaned all this up before anybody was the wiser.

Steve martin on the colbert report = totally tubular dude.

Yeah, you know what. fuck this i'll use my blog whenever i want, all the time, once a day, and post boring stolen pictures all the damn time!

My awesome jewish friend racey sent me a link that i should pass on to you. here is a clip, i'm interested in seeing where this goes...

http://www.oldjewstellingjokes.com



tomorrow i have off and maybe will take the time to get this stupid thing the way i want it. and fuck trying to keep up with capital letters. i mean, yeah it looks better but come on. every single sentence? i use alot of periods.

i'm trying to see coraline, it comes out this weekend. so i'll probably see it in a year. or just watch it on the internet but that's not as fun as going. maybe if i write about it i will actually do it so i don't make myself look like a bum ass mother fucker.

1 comment: